Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Quotes Diamonds Rough

these days ...

Today, as you see I have changed my layout ... How cute is this with Shou ... *_____*

So, these days I are bobbing a bit 'of ideas for the head ... I start to write something that could become a book ... maybe I'm tidying up good ideas for the story I would go to write ... I'm also thinking to post it here ... I'll see maybe a serial ... ^ ^ Today I saw

coming out of a documentary film about Joe Strummer, the legendary guitarist of The Clash ... I've never heard practically, even if I know who I am ... I have limited the Sex Pistols in respect of that musical period ... XD Ma 'am film intrigues me, somehow I'll try to see it ... * Nods * convinced

E 'come the new sofa! * O * I have chosen well, fire red, is too well in the living room, it seems almost another house! XD

And this month I should also get the new album by Miyavi (pre-ordered in advance, just to make sure I have the first press ... ... mweheheh) and alice nine. TSUBASA Type B (I could not resist the video and booklet Ruri No Ame ... * C *) MIRROR BALL and Type A new single and theme song for the film jappico "Aquarian Age" ... the beccatevi minitrailer with Alicino that also appear in the film! Needless to say, the download just for that! XD



We also put a preview of the PV (for series publication published advertising! XD Hiroto, it's your fault, I've forwarded the syndrome telemarketer !!!):



In this period I'm really obsessed with them ... that their blog will be addictive, especially a ... NAO? * Rolls away *

0 comments:

Post a Comment