Saturday, April 19, 2008

Bio Lab One Diffusion Osmosis

ticket for the concert miyavi! / Ticket for miyavi's concert!

Finally! This morning I got my ticket for the worship of the miyavi concert June 29 in Monaco ... still there I think I will see myvvo live! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Me too happy! ^ ^
Here it is:





then I can not wait to go to Starbuck's in Monaco, I'll bring home the cup with the mark ... XD

Since yesterday I have a strange febbriciattola, which does not exceed 37.5 for now ... but last night I had the dizziness that I felt I had downed a bottle of vodka ... and even drink! Mah .. will be 'time I'm hunting ...

some days I'm trying to juice green apple, kiwi and lime is good ... but when it pours into the glass does not look good ... I have dubbed "swamp juice"! Judge for yourself ... it sounds XD uno degli intrugli improbabili di Nao...



0 comments:

Post a Comment