Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Help A Bearded Dragon With Ear Infection

Torino Comics I was reconciled to the Otaku who lives in me

As the title says, before going to this fair part of my otaku was a bit 'sleepy, then as I walked in there I was galvanized.

What word pussy eh?
Galvanized.

Okay, in the sense that I shared a passion for manga anime and outbuildings, so suddenly, What a coincidence. In fact, it was fantastic, it was full of strategic cosplayers!
mean, honestly, yes I was interested first of all that stuff, but I am not of cosplay Never cared much. So much so that I went to Turin with the idea only to buy some manga and peace.
In the end I found myself running after people in costume to take pictures and ask vitamorteemiracoli how / when / why they made the cosplay of that character was, where they had taken the suit, though if they were made alone or not and so on ... There were really amazing costumes (of course I also mean the zombie AB, real [info] agata_fisch ? XDD). So, on balance, I decided that sooner or later I'll also a cosplay. Already also chose the character ^ ^. I make my costume this summer, in time and then go to Lucca (because my mother decided that I can go, holy woman UU). And most embarrassingly, I'm developing trends of the Animal Cosplay, which terrifies me, I imagine those who read the blog ... OO So I rearranged my life according to the purposes of order fulfillment: ;                                                                                                                                                                                                
  • Make a cosplay Squall
  • Go to bed with someone who does a cosplay (I have yet to decide who! XDD)
  • Going to America (but for now this is impossible.)
I feel a little 'an idiot to talk about this stuff, but peace ... uU

Oh, and if anyone thinks are too fucking the character he / cable eyes ...>.>

Oh, and last thing, [info] ragazza_cinica I swear if I had known I would have wanted to be called! ç.ç But since you told me you were in the mountains, there I just thought ... Then we go next year ^ ^

Finished lord, go in peace

0 comments:

Post a Comment