Thursday, December 30, 2010

Notre Dame Baseball Camp

We pull the money

I'm on vacation, at last, but the holidays will necessarily be occupied by an incessant activity: sort my thoughts.
First, we see that interesting has happened in the past month and a half

  • They went Cannibal Ke $ ha Loud and Rihanna, but both do not excite me. Patience.
  • The jinx - AKA, GL - is back from Inculolandia , or where it was gosh, which is good because at least now I have someone at school coglioneggiare;
  • I bought, and I arrived The cosplay Len Kagamine. It 's very nice ^ ^ but I have yet to fix a few things;
  • We had a Christmas party at school. E 'come better than I hoped, so peace ^ ^;
  • I spent probably the happiest day of my life with ugly [info] agata_fisch , an evening with his friends ugly ugly, night ugly, ugly morning, lunch with Chinese cartoonist & the ugly gang, ugly afternoon spent playing "Pandemic," which is a kind of disease Risiko, an evening of new ugly.
  • I was in Switzerland by relatives. I ate like a pig, and We broke the car's battery>.> just on Christmas Day. We bought a new and everything went well, but time will not go home;
  • I'm waiting for New Year, but he will be horrible. One year intestine quarrels and my group of friends has fallen by half, leaving out that SD was also one of my best friends = (So, boh. We hope passes quickly.
  • I finished second at the Olympics of physics, even beating SP, something rare and unique. I was chosen to participate in the Regional, but that day we are on a trip to CERN in Geneva, so nothing. But in the end, CERN better XD;
  • Maybe I decided that I do with my life. But I stress the maybe ;
I think it's everything. Year's budget?

Equal

I think it was a normal year after all. There is no absolute good or bad years, they are all a mix of situations that make them balanced. In some ways it was fantastic. For others, disastrous. Indeed, perhaps slightly negative , eye, thinking back to last year seems to me that the situations were less positive than negative, but it is only an estimate.
Bon finish this here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment