Monday, March 1, 2010

How Do I Use My Nb Walking Poles

Boccaccio Boccaccio!

The title is random.

Ah! I forgot, even the post is random.

Coooomunque, let's talk a bit 'of Boccaccio. That is, for charity, a great author is extremely important for Italian literature, of course, but

THAT ENOUGH!

short, but it is possible that this guy has spent his life writing what he ran (which Dante and Petrarch did, but they told me they were more sympathetic.)
Then it is not , who wrote three things on the cross, but dozens , hundreds of short stories, poems, and several bales! And mo 'I have to study them all! DX DX E 'ste stories you do not understand a damn chips. They say that they are so funny but I do not laugh at all. Indeed, the very thought of having to read the anxiety makes me, why not going to read, even though tomorrow is my question.
To hell! So there are riassuntini. I read those and peace. And if he asks me if I read the entire story I invent some dancing.

PositiveNews: Today I received back at least a theme. I took 8. Good, to say that when I did I just returned from 3 hours of restless sleep due to catastrophic return trip from England. And while I did the Italian teacher showed me a scene because of my truancy. And then I had not studied a sledgehammer. But it's amazing how you can write a lot of words without saying anything , deep down. The mysteries of the essay topics! XDD

Fuck Boccaccio, I filled the bales. And even biology that I should start. And the damned I have to write letter to the Consistory, I do not know when I do not know how , and they really do not even know why . And piano sonata of Mozart so much that sucks and will miss tomorrow I do not know if I have time to go to class, because millemila two tests within three days.

Now I just want to bask in my music ...

Bye - bii! Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment