Monday, July 19, 2010

Tech Deck Online Skatepark

Wishlist

Aggie I suggested the idea with its 10 things to do in London , but I think bigger and I write the 10 things to do during my youth . Yes, say the first three decades.

start the list:

  • Visit Paris
  • Visit New York;
  • If possible, visit Tokyo
  • go to a concert of Lady Gaga,
  • possible, also go to a concert by Cascada;
  • Go festaccia in an American Pie-style pool ;
  • See a UFO;
  • Make a cosplay, but do it well;
  • See Avenue Q ;
  • Meet someone famous.
Of these we'll see what I did:

- Visit Paris
Made with school this year. It was worth it. ^ ^

- And are to u n d conc steep the The dy Ga ga
I have not actually done, but they are in talks for tickets , consider it done in half.

- Go to a swimming pool in style festaccia American Pie
Without the birthday of a friend of mine ^ ^ with a lot of evening bath in the heated pool, bottles of rum, and bar with outdoor beer dispenser.

- See a UFO
Made with GG, always at a party, we were lying down watching the sky when we saw a greater light of a star that was first stopped, then sped up, then got stuck in the air, and disappeared slowly. O_O I can not find any other explanation, but a meeting of the first type.

- Fa u re n cos play, m to ago RLO will be
In fact I have not done yet but I'm building. Costume, broadsword, accessories ... I also have shoes! XD Also consider this fact in half.

- Meet someone famous
Done ESOF. He was not famous in the usual sense (It was not a star or something), but it was in a much more fyqo, I mean, he was a Nobel prize! Other celebrities who è.é empty type competitors of Big Brother or something.

To end, summary:
  • Visit Paris ;
  • Visit New York;
  • If possible, visit Tokyo
  • And are to u n d conc steep the The dy Ga ga;
  • If possible, go to a concert by Cascada;
  • Go to a swimming pool in style festaccia American Pie ;
  • See a UFO ;
  • Fa u re n cos play, m to make the be it;
  • See Avenue Q ;
  • Meet someone famous.
Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment