Monday, November 22, 2010

Dog Flaky Skin Hair Loss

Future Cosplay

And so it was that my good intentions to start writing something about the essay disappeared.

Not for nothing am I to roam between sites reflecting cosplay if it's worth spending 60 euros for a costume of a type that does not even know who I are vaguely on the ass. Costume, however, love to distraction the first time I've seen. The costume in question would be this guy here

or one of the existing millemila Vocaloid, also known as Len Kagamine .

honestly do not know why I like it so much a costume as trivial. At the bottom mica is so special OO Moreover, recently the Vocaloid cosplay are as common as those of Naruto, Bleach and Hetalia. Kuroshitsuji would also add, while we're at. Another point less originality. To which we must make a list of pros and cons ^ ^ Let us first consider the

AGAINST :
  1. Cosplay of Vocaloid, at present, is a staggering banality . I abhor the banality. I'm a fan of Lady Gaga, I love anything that is creative, eccentric and unusual, some would do this cosplay 'lose my "independence".
  2. Costa . It 's true, 60 euros are not very many, but they are always 60 euros, I do not know if I want to spend on a costume of a man who barely know. Cosplay does not mean going into the shoes of a character because it feels a bit 'him? At least in theory? Sure, I could give a damn and do cosplay fuck, just to be cool but I'd feel a bit 'giappominkia.
  3. The price does not include headsets, shoes and wig . Since I'm not blonde and I have no intention of discoloration of all for a cosplay, I think the wig would be at least essential. But others are 27 euros. Feasible but still covered. But what if the wig sucks? If you are not able to put it? Stylata should be already, but we are so sure? No. The shoes, buy them, cost more than costume (70 euros! O_O). The headphones as well, is around 30 euros.
  4. has the legs half discoveries, and I see no hairs of any kind. Should I shave?!? O_O No, thanks.
  5. Len 14 years and is one meter high and half . Perhaps that is what it is smooth, but I have exactly 30 inches in any case too.
  6. Gira a sort of piano-guitar , like the one that has the blond frociazzo Dari. I have no idea where you take, how much it costs, what the fuck it is, and so on. O_O Mah
  7. Len is so obviously gay to scare me, actually. O_O
Well, now we see the PRO: The
  1. a vocaloid cosplay right now, it's true, is trivial. But so bad? Apart from now in Turin Comics trends may well change, a cosplay I can always keep it aside and do it later. The first rule of stingy is not it "Buy when it is cheap "?
  2. E 'deals ! With D = 40% discount rather than pay him to pay 98 euros 62. Shipping is free and give me a free t-shirt ^ ^
  3. Headphones I can make them easily, I need a bit 'of plywood, a circle of white paint, glue and a broken microphone I already have. For shoes, since you do not see nearly as much, enough a pair of sneakers painted with a little 'white and a bit' yellow. The wig, if I could study it well also avoid . If I can to find the golden foam, I temporarily dye, and stylarmi with a few tons of hairspray, a plate, and a nice little 'patience.
  4. For the legs the story is a bit 'tight ...= S Too many hairs are disgusting, too few are ridiculous. Nobody, not even talk about it. However, according to the image part of the legs discovery is not so great, I bleached, or shorten them, but anyway, I'll find a solution, no? =)
  5. For height there is nothing to do ... But then there is no or almost fourteen Len cosplay, so size should not be a problem so catastrophic
  6. The pianola can not take it quietly / it, but I wanted to paste a very old piano that I have somewhere with a piece of wood and attach the strap of a guitar, not Such A Big Deal.
  7. S embrerei gay scary. Mah oh, patience, UU So what can you do it already seems now, after all that change? Len until proven guilty is a male. Then, it is almost exclusively performed by girls, is another story. XD
  8. That costume haunts me *.* Although I do not understand why since it's not then who knows what. Mah

Conclusion:

do not know well yet, but Christmas is coming , I have a right to a gift and I got Strabo. UU but I can get it at home [info] agata_fisch since I've never? *.* I hope so. What

post endless! XD

-Bye ~ ^ ^ biii

0 comments:

Post a Comment