Thursday, November 11, 2010

What Is A Healthy Muscle Percentage

Updating Wishlist - The Monster Ball Tour in Turin, 11/9/2010

So I would say that I can finally complete the line I had drawn half of this summer on two points of the wishlist that I was closest to his heart, or

  • go to a concert of Lady Gaga,
and

  • Make a cosplay, but do it well;
DONE!
  • go to a concert of Lady Gaga ;
  • do a cosplay, but do it well ;
cosplay I've already talked about this in previous posts, so we bypasso.Al concert I went to 9 November in Turin, the Palaisozaki, and it was great, definitely one of the most beautiful things I've done in my life, if not the most beautiful of all. I had to go
alone, but then I heard a friend of mine who went to Turin and we decided to meet. I combed like a freak , and I drew a huge star on the cheek, while she was dressed like a baby prostitute (intentionally, eh! X3) and was under the eye of the lightning Poker Face. In theory he was there with the other guys who knew, but that deeply hated, and then promptly deserted at the first opportunity to join me. I admit I acted like a thirteen year old fangirl , but heck, it was Lady Gaga! = D

which also sang much better than I hoped, and almost all live (I think he did a couple of pieces in playback, but were those in which dancing all the choreography, so it is justified). She sang seventeen pieces, in spite of my brother saying that he would have sung five to say so, he danced has played for two long, fantastic hours . I came out in pieces but in seventh heaven.
indecent Then we took pictures and bought the scarf of the concert, which now looks great if the next gig poster of LG in my room.

What an experience beyond description. I am really overjoyed , is spun around and liscissimo offset the disaster of Lucca.

Lady Gaga really breaks the ass, but Justin Bieber, Tokio Hotel or Chiccazzonesò. Those not

vagono a penny in comparison to her

LG, you rock! = D

0 comments:

Post a Comment