Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Homemade Football Shirts

Faufilé? First day of school

Let's try to write a post in English. It'll be probably a disaster, but still...

Well, I feel kinda happy, even if my life sucks.

Why? (Why I'm happy or why my life sucks?)

Let's talk about my creepy life. I started school a week ago, and I still daydream about summer, pools and sea. Well, I usually do that during Philosophy, which means I barely listen to my teacher. He keeps on talking and I have some huge hole in my mind about Epicurus philosophy.
Bah, fuck off, until the test I won't care about Epicurus at all .

Plus, most of my friends have disappeared.


* PUFF *


Well, I mean, they're still here (except for G.L. who's in New Zeland right now...-.-') but it's like they don't even exist.

I guess it's 'cause most of them found someone else to talk with, or they just hate me, fullstop.

Anyway, who cares?

So, let's talk 'bout the new students. The first one, the boy, seems to be friendly, but he's monopolized by N., who's as sticky as molasses and never let him alone. Will he make new friends?

NO .

At least, unless N. goes away.

The second one, the girl, always stares at you with a glance  which seems to mean "What's this fool talkin' about??"
Not very fiendly T.T

Anyway, now I'm happy, because I put my cosplay on for the first time ^^

This was the reason why of this post. Saying to anyone that I tried on my cosplay.

What an empty life T_T

0 comments:

Post a Comment