Thursday, September 30, 2010

Lab One Diffusion Osmosis Answers

The Science of Discworld

and posted here, as usual, the review I've given up even on Anobii of




Then, at least once is not no spoilers, so you can read in peace, and can also read [info] agata_fisch .

Well, actually I expected better

Although I expected better, not was too bad to read. More than anything scientific parties and are sometimes repeated ostiche to digest because they are full of digressions and the logical thread of the discourse is often lacking. As for the mini history of Pratchett, I find it a good idea, but too little developed. Even here, more often than I would paint on the face of such an expression ---> O_o due to several changes of topic, place, character, and so on. As an argument in its favor, however, I must say that I love the University and become invisible ^ ^ archchancellor has long been my dream.
Three stars, not di più. Effettivamente, mi aspettavo di meglio.


Fine reccy, andate allegri per la vostra via! ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment