Monday, October 11, 2010

Senior Week Houses In Ocean City Maryland

Hooray

Hooray, because I finally cosplay, and my own paranoia begin to decrease;
Hooray, because I finally downloaded the scassapalle S. once and for all ;
Hooray, because I became the representative school (even if it just freaks me, and I do not know);
Hooray, because on Saturday it was saved thanks to [info] agata_fisch , to filmacci and tequila;
Hooray, because this week I am managing the best of the last ;
Hooray, because Friday is is a revival of the hippest Saturday and end of the world will do;
Hooray, it draws near Lucca ;
Hooray, because I discovered a new song LG;
Hooray, it also approaches the performance of LG ;

And finally, hooray so, fuck it, because today I feel optimistic, because an event is quite unique, I want to write it to remember it later.

Oh, and I propose a hilarious skit ever happened today on the cosplay

Once wearing the costume, I realized that the sword was in the garage to fetch and that I should go out and make a twenty yards into the open, at the mercy of my neighbors bigots. I mean, I was already dressed I wanted to try two or three poses with his sword here. Esco furtively run up to the garage and at the exact moment where I'm opening the door, my neighbor appears with vegetables in hand. I team, and finally says:

"Gosh that breeze that's today!"

He turns and walks away.
And I'll stay there, dressed in black synthetic leather with a sword and plywood 164 cm long in hand, laughing like an idiot.

Moreover I could do, sorry!?? XDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment