Monday, October 18, 2010

Webcam Pattycake 2010



recap what happened the last weekend
:
  • On Friday he was to be hippy revival of last Saturday, but T. hiatus (no, but I I would not have thought it? ), and A. It was not possible to stop to sleep. Consequences: [info] agata_fisch home has not uncorked a bottle of tequila, and I have too much wine that I have to find ways to recycle. Maybe giving it to another party or friends of Aggie, or whatever. Although Sunday I have eaten a little 'for my cock, staying in little' shit and, subsequently, to retrieve my I watched a few episodes of Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu , which was very LOL.
  • On Saturday, there was the birthday of D. We went to a pizzeria, where we have abused from start to finish, we planted a brothel, did not want us to separate account and so on. That stress. In return, the girl that I did last time I was presented with a sort of trophy boyfriend, who was six feet tall and something posing as a child of 8 years. I do not know if his intent was to make the girl look good, the fact is that there is no successful X3. Then the pub was a guest a glass O_o frigate and nothing, mediocre evening. Do not even remember if I sent greetings to D. XD
  • Sunday I finally got to sleep. But I spent the day cleaning house and blunders. Then my parents came back from Morocco to five thirty in the morning, Waking up. -.-
Mmm, other? I think not. The best thing is that time is running out of checks, and Lucca, and the concert by Lady Gaga approach

^ ^ Hooray! XD PS

Sticazzi who post meaningless ! OO

0 comments:

Post a Comment