Friday, October 8, 2010

How Long Does To Take To Heal Ringworm

My life goes, eh, eh, in Wakka Wakka, eh eh.

will predestination, it will be bad luck, that will only have a complex hormonal crisis.

Or will the others who obviously enjoy a day pass me shit about shitty day.

And to make matters worse, my birthday is approaching, that time of year I hate more than ever. Why? Because I'm the antithesis of normal people. People usually with the approach of his birthday indulges in speculation about what will be various kinds of pussy who will organize the festival. Then a snap and * PUF * within two hours we found the place, the DJ, the stuff to drink and everything you need for a party as they should, including 40 invited out of nowhere.

And not one that gives the hole. NEVER .

I am the complete antithesis. I never wanted festaccia a nuisance, I just want those 2-3 people as guests, a bottle of wine, and a fourth-rate film. And I can not even have those because I always split my ass to organize parties horrible, from which the guests flee like hell improbable excuses most of the time.

Yes, it happened. NEW . And for years that happens, always, always, always . They had to come Aggie, T. and A.

it happens, my brother does not want to get up from his balls.
it happens, do not bring us books.
it happens, the day is not good.
Incidentally, A. has a family dinner.


And as usual I do not know what the hell to do, and I come to regret that he hoped this year, to celebrate my birthday is not so fantastic, but at a decent . I would have been enough.
But no, I can not do that, I do not know if the seventh or eighth year in a row. And I hate my birthday with even greater fervor.

And of course, my pessimistic nature disgustingly leads me to think that here in a couple of hours, and Aggie also T. give me a hole. Although I know that Aggie will not. On T. I would not swear.
And the only thing that I would blow it and now wants everyone to shut up and fuck alone in the house. Or so I should not like to sweat a mule to see my hopes crumble in my hands.

Sticazzi, then come and tell me to smile at life and not be pessimistic.

Fuck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment