Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sample Prayer For Anniversary

[LOTR] The Matrix (Part 2)

Author: [info] taurie_2020
Title: The Matrix
Genre: AU Rating
R/NC-17
Fandom:
LOTR Pairing: Aragorn / Legolas
Note: This is the first FF I have several years ago, so hopefully I will forgive the many errors. Unfortunately remained unfinished.
Plot: In an alternate universe, which is an admixture of the Matrix, the ranger Aragorn meets two mysterious individuals who have come from afar to reveal the truth about his heritage




5. Travelling


When Aragorn awoke he could not understand where it was, because he was immobilized in complete darkness, and suddenly he was seized by the fear of being imprisoned in some secret underground and abandoned there.

"Aragorn do not panic," he murmured a reassuring voice in his ear, "tear it all the bandages.".

The ranger immediately recognized the voice and whispered hoarsely: "Laiqalassë ...".

"It's me, now do not worry you're safe, I'm here beside you.."

Aragorn tried to speak again, but his throat was too dry and only managed to whisper: "... water ... for ... please ...".

A moment later he felt a hand that gently lifted his head and he was a glass to her lips. He took a long time in small sips, His thirst seemed unquenchable, then remembered it was the first time I actually did and said everything to him, at least for a while 'time, would be new.

When Legolas had made him put his head on the pillow he stayed for a bit 'in silence, then found the courage to put the question that troubled him since he woke up, "Legolas, why can not I see anything? & Rdquo ;.

Aragorn could clearly sense a smile in the elf's response: "Why are your eyes closed.." The ranger tried

to open them, but his efforts lead to nothing, he opened his eyes seemed already!

"I can not!" Murmured by frustrated attempts as futile and would have liked to at least be able to move! Suddenly he felt something wet on his face that was passed and in particular on the eyes and then again the voice of Legolas: "Try again.."

This time he managed to squint his eyes, but the light was dim in the room was too much for the Ranger, he closed his eyes with a groan, if he could have cried with anger!

"Do not Aragorn angry, "murmured again the sweet voice of Legolas" soon you will come into possession of all your faculties, for now you just sit and wait, you become stronger every day since we were traveling. ".

"Tell me about where we are now and the path ahead, please.."

"It's not a particularly difficult path: for now we are going over the Anduin on a small ship called Maewo ...".

"Strange to find a maew (cage) so far from the sea," muttered Aragorn smiled.

Even Legolas smiled and continued: "We will continue to rise as far as the Anduin river reaches out to the Gladden, where c'immetteremo to the Misty Mountains, there, under the guidance of the dwarves, cross Moria: the The fastest way to overcome the Mountains. Outside there is a stock Moria and the horses that lie ahead for us to reach as soon as Rivendell. And that's all.. "

Aragorn Legolas said nothing and began to suspect that he had fallen asleep in the middle of his speech, when suddenly the Ranger spoke again: "Legolas?".

"Tell me.."

"You're telling me that Moria is once again in the hands of the Dwarves and the Elves are perched in Rivendell ...".

"Not just in Rivendell, Moria and is in the hands of the Dwarves because all those who managed to escape were met there by Sauron when he moved his Orcs elsewhere.."

"Where?".

Legolas was silent for a long moment before answering, for he was always an open wound and bleeding, then spoke: "A Mirkwood.."

Aragorn was silent again for a long time, then asked another question: "Legolas your appearance is the same with what I saw in the Matrix?".

"Yeah ..".

"Then you are a Wood Elf ... Mirkwood was your land.. "

"It was the kingdom of my father, I've never seen.."

"Sorry," murmured the ranger, then after another long silence he asked: "What your story? ".

was Legolas's turn to be silent for a long time before speaking: "My story has nothing special. I was born the year of the invasion of Mirkwood, my father died my mother and I fought and we were taken prisoner. I'm finished for nearly two decades in one of those tanks ... My mother was too old, could not keep it long in the doldrums and then killed her. I, after I was saved by Elrond I grew up with her children ...".

Legolas's voice suddenly went out, had never told in words, his story to anyone before, and pain for what had happened suddenly struck him like a punch in the stomach and silent tears began to fall from his eyes.

"Avo no one (not cry) Laiqalassë," Aragorn whispered.

"How do you know I cry?" Churches Legolas surprised.

"I feel, I feel you ..." Aragorn said softly.

enjoyed a long silence, then the muffled voice of Legolas: "Hanta (thanks) Estel.."

Then for a long time not that silence reigned.



The journey lasted more several days, during which Aragorn received his sight and all his motor skills, although he tired quickly and Legolas did not allow him to make useless efforts, repeating that he had enough to walk when they passed through Moria. For the rest he spent all his time when his presence was not required elsewhere in the cabin of Aragorn, then suddenly one day, he announced: "Tomorrow night landings.."

The Ranger smiled and replied: "I can not wait to be back outside again, to see the world."

"Do not expect too much," the dark elf admonished him.

Aragorn opened his mouth to reply, but then remembered the wasteland that had shown Elrond from the top of the tower and changed the subject: "Legolas?"

"Yes, tell me.."

"You do not ever rest? If you're not with me I know you're doing something else ...".

The elf smiled and replied: "I'm resting a lot, you're right, but we elves know other ways to rest than sleep.".

The Ranger was silent for a moment as if undecided then asked: "Would you sleep with me tonight? Of course, if you like ...".

Legolas smiled to that request, he rose from his chair where he sat and lay down beside the man, resting his head on his shoulder. Aragorn held his breath for a moment, then began to caress the hair-thin silk, and lowered his head, touched his forehead with his lips.

"Aragorn?".

"Yes, Legolas.".

elf's voice was tense as a violin string: "You hate me?".

Aragorn remained so shaken by the question that stopped stroking the elf's hair and moved in order to be able to look in his eyes as he answered: "I love you.".

Legolas closed his eyes and murmured: "It's a lot more than I had dared hope for ...".

The man took his face in his hands and began to kiss him, slowly at first, then saw that the elf was opposed by more and more passionately. After a while, 'said Legolas to his kiss with equal momentum and hugged him clinging to him as possible.

When Aragorn broke away to breathe sigh of protest that came out of the elf's mouth made him smile and murmured: "It is useless to you complaining about my beautiful elf, you tell me you do not have to make efforts useless, so I think tonight we can not do anything but rest. "

Legolas smiled in turn and made the man lay on his back again and said:" Thou shalt not make an effort, but I can do what I want ".

said that undid pants man, bowed and bent them welcome in his own mouth. Aragorn was so surprised that initially could not say anything and then all that came out of his mouth were moans of pleasure. Legolas moved his tongue and lips slowly on the human body, trying to prolong the pleasure for as long as possible, while Aragorn had taken to stroke his hair. The man felt completely lost in pleasure, she knew she would not resist much longer, but Legolas did not want to stop, then suddenly the moment came and it was like to be crossed by continuous energy waves.

The Ranger Legolas felt that he lay down again beside him and turned his head, smiling, as he rearranged his pants.

"Thanks, it was amazing.."

Legolas just smiled back and then they embraced and enjoy that moment of quiet intimacy. Aragorn, after a while ', was the first to speak: "Because before you asked me if I hated you?".

"When Elrond released me I hated him for a long time, because I had torn from my illusion, from my beautiful dream in which I played and rode in the forest with my mother under the sun and the moon, to drag me into this world dead. So I feared that I hated you because you had done the same thing. ".

"Legolas," the man replied "I was not nothing but a sort of mercenary who rushed from one appointment to another, my life had nothing more beautiful for many years, and I had never met a being beautiful as you.. "

"Is it because you've never met an elf, you will not only the charm of novelty? Do you get tired of me as you always did with your previous conquests.. "

Aragorn paused realizing that Legolas knew too well his life, then said: "I never told anyone else that I loved him first to tell you?".

The elf stared into my eyes and whispered, "No, never.".

"So believe me when I say that you're not a pastime for me, you are my love," and kissed him softly.

Legolas smiled and leaned her head on his chest man to listen to the beat of his heart.

After a while, 'Aragorn spoke again: "You told me you hated Elrond to get you ripped from The Matrix, how did you started to love him as if he were your father?".

"The made life difficult for a long time," he began Legolas "I was a stubborn child to beyond the boundaries of rudeness, I refused to speak to anyone, confident that if I pretended that he and his people did not exist I could get back to my dream. I did not do anything but try to sleep to dream of my forest and my mother and every time I woke up in a world that seemed like a nightmare.

"Then one night, when I was finally able to return to my beautiful dream it was revealed for what it was really a sham and artifice: the trees withered and rotting around me and I was trying to escape, but was the same everywhere and at the end of a path lay the decomposing corpse of my mother covered with insects ...

"I woke up screaming and crying, perhaps for the first time where I was grateful to see me, and Elrond came to me, without a reproach on the lips the way I was brought up to that time and I wiped my tears stood next to all night consoling and promising that one day I would be happy in this world, much more than what I had been in the Matrix. From that day on I started to call him father. ".

Aragorn said nothing, but shook the strongest elf in his arms as if he groped to pass the promise of Elrond.




6. From Rivendell to Moria


Warning: I say now, so you do not think I'm crazy, this chapter will begin to distort the history of Middle-earth as it is known, because this is an AU fic.



The next night, Legolas and Aragorn landed not far from the Misty Mountains and there they went walking under a sky covered with clouds that prevented the view of the moon and the stars. Midway made a stop to allow Aragorn, not yet accustomed to a sustained effort to rest. The Ranger sat on a rock stretching her long legs and tilting his head back to watch the sky.

"What a pity it's cloudy, I desire to see the moon and the stars.."

"Rarely this layer thins," said Legolas. "Even during the day. We live in a twilight glow that suddenly turns into the darkest darkness. Each time, the winds coming from west to disperse, but then they always return. ".

Aragorn looked at the elf who sighed as resigned, and he remembered how he had watched the stars and the sunrise on their first meeting and said: "Men are free of fate if the world is devoid of stars [ 1].

"Not only men," muttered the elf. "Rimettiamoci way."

The two walked for a bit 'in silence, then Aragorn asked, "Tell me a bit' of this Dwarven kingdom.."

"Moria has existed for many centuries but was retaken by dwarves only sixty years ago," he began Legolas. "After they left the orcs had become the den of a dragon, on behalf of Sauron he kept the treasure. But over time the Dark lost interest in these trinkets, which were, however, an immense wealth, and then the dwarves led by Thorin Oakenshield attacked the dragon, and after a great battle, the dragon was killed and his carcass on fire.

Since then reigns over the dwarf Thorin, because they are all gathered here under his scepter, and also held diplomatic relations with the elves. ". While Legolas

summed up the political situation of Moria, the two travelers had arrived at the foot of the mountains, facing a smooth wall of gray rock, which the elf peered intensely at first and then began to walk with their hands in search of something . Aragorn looked at the elf doubt: what he hoped to find on that wall anonymously. Suddenly, the elf gave an exclamation of triumph moving the fingertips on a point of wall, Aragorn did not seem to be anything special, and drew from his pocket a shiny green gem that put the mysterious point that had been identified. Suddenly, the glittering gem set off several threads that draw outlines of a finely carved gate that shone in the dark and then slowly began to open. Behind the gate

three dwarfs appeared robust, with long beards and heavy axes, that greeted the two with the pompous and stiff courtesy of their people, to which Legolas replied with phrases fact, while Aragorn was still too stunned to be able to say something.

What seemed the youngest of the three addressed directly to the ELF, saying, "Well, Legolas is this the person you intend to manage with such concern by lord Elrond?" And Aragorn looked as if he expected someone more impressive: it was just an ordinary man!

"Yes, Gimli, my friend," Legolas replied seriously. "I want to present Aragorn son of Arathorn.."

The dwarf made a curt gesture of welcome to the Ranger and the ELF wrote again: "Then let's go! It is a four-day trip to the other side, I hope that we will not have to do too many stops "and launched another look half-hearted man.

Aragorn who meanwhile had recovered from his surprise began to be annoyed by the words of the dwarf, and especially by his allusions, and was about to retort when she heard Legolas that touched her hand, then looked at the elf amused and smiled and saw that he understood that the dwarf did not want to be rude, but that was just his nature.

The Ranger went with Legolas to Gimli for the result of long tunnels, lit by hundreds of lamps, the kingdom of dwarfs, and for a moment the man grabbed elf's hand and squeezed it in his own: he knew that during the trip could not have done much more.



The journey through Moria was long and monotonous, but Gimli was a good guide is always prepared to explain the latest improvements made by the dwarves to their kingdom, Aragorn was tired of being underground and Legolas wondered how she could bear it: it remembered with rapture as he looked at the sky. Despite the words of Gimli on the stops had been set up along the way, they had to follow, of where to stop to rest and refresh themselves.

During one of these stops Aragorn, whose relations with the dwarf were significantly improved, to the point that the latter had lent him one of his pipes and tobacco, Gimli asked to tell the whole story of the reconquest of Moria, or as they called dum-Kazadi dwarfs. The dwarf was glad to tell the whole story in detail, especially since his father, Gloin, had been one of Thorin's companions started with that undertaking. The ranger heard the story with great interest, but his curiosity more concerned the dragon and especially about his death.

"Who was it that killed him," he asked "how?".

"Ah," said the dwarf and a the mischievous light in his eyes went dark. "You should ask this question to your traveling companion, after his body has the arrow that killed the dragon."

Aragorn was so astonished that he nearly fell out his pipe from his mouth and turned to Legolas, who was sitting at the other end of the table to stay away from smoke, and saw that she was blushing with embarrassment and he bowed his head to admire, deeply interested, her hands.

Gimli, seeing that he had embarrassed his friend with the story, walked away with the excuse that it had to confer with the guards and left the two alone in the room. Aragorn smiled, and after turning off the pipe and went to sit on the bench next to the ELF, surrounded's life with one arm, pulling it to himself, while ATRA's hand and lifted her face, looking into his eyes, whispered: "I wanted to see, while tending your bow and shoots an arrow at the monster giant, flying, spreading terror and spitting fire. You should tell me about you. " And without leaving the ELF time to argue passionately kissed him, pushing his tongue into her mouth, as fresh as the wind passes over a lawn in the spring. Legolas, though caught off guard and conscious of the fact that Gimli could return at any moment, pressed hard man, responding with equal force to kiss her, while she felt the desire rising like a fire to burn his body and his mind. When Aragorn pulled away from him he began to recall what little 'of reason that allowed him to dissolve the Ranger from his embrace and move him along the bench, at least a couple of spans to try to find the rest of his dignity, which is extremely complicated by the fact that the man kept staring at him smiling and then whispered: "I nin or lhûg dagir bein ... "(my bell'uccisore of dragons). At these words

Legolas chuckled and replied: "Look at the dragon was only one."

Gimli Just then returned and resumed their journey.

the end of fourth day's journey came to the opposite exit of the mines and Gimli said goodbye, and walked under the usual blanket of clouds to meet the envoys of Elrond who were waiting for them with horses.

Aragorn, taking advantage of the fact that they were alone again, began to question Legolas on his battle with the dragon, but the elf continued to be rather reticent on the subject.

"So Legolas!" Snapped annoyed the Ranger. "You can know what got into you?".

Legolas, if possible, assumed an air of even more elusive and murmured: "I do not know, but it makes me feel uncomfortable to be so in the spotlight, is ...".

The elf could not finish the sentence that he found himself cast out from the trunk of a tree and the man's body, staring at him with a mischievous light in her eyes and murmured: "It's a real shame, or dagir lhûg (dragon slayer), because at Rivendell will be the focus of all my attention and I think that will not let you steal commitment. "

Legolas smiled, he liked crowds that situation every day, and murmured: "To Rivendell, but for now you better move, our guides are coming.."

After a few minutes became visible in the sight of two horsemen dressed in gray Ranger riding horses with the same color and Following the other two horses, one white and one black. When they were closer to the ranger could see that the two riders and was Elladan Elrohir and greeted them, happy to see two familiar faces, and horses. The white horse was named Legolas and Loss (snow), while he led the black: Amrod (passenger).

The journey to Rivendell, and Aragorn was quick and pleasant as he followed the road leading to the valley thought it would never forget the moment when the edge of a crevasse, one evening, he saw for the first time the house Elrond.


[1] M. Yourcenar, Fires.




7. The West Wind


welcomed the four passengers on their arrival there was the landlord in person: Lord Elrond.

He hugged his children and Legolas, Aragorn and welcomed as a relative, then brought them inside, where he was preparing dinner.

dine in the apartments of Elrond and Legolas and Aragorn stayed after dinner to talk with him about their trip, while the brothers had already laid off.

Elrond listened in silence to a report of journey, and expressed satisfaction at the end he turned to his guests, saying: "I hope that Legolas does not bother you, but I did prepare a room for Aragorn in your apartment, because here you are the only familiar face to him, I thought he would be more comfortable around you.. "

Legolas blushed slightly before answering: "For me it is a pleasure, as long as Aragorn agrees," and turned his gaze to the man who in turn said that he had nothing against it.

'Well,' said Elrond, "now if you want, accompany Aragorn, who will want to rest, but back then that I must tell you about some things. "

Aragorn took leave of Elrond and Legolas went with her to, or rather their rooms.

When they reached the apartment, which hitherto had occupied alone Legolas, the elf quickly explained the layout of the rooms and then drove in a wide semi-circular room with large windows surrounded by a balcony. The room was lit by two of those lamps radiating blue light, that only the elves knew manufacture, and the center of the room There was a large wooden bed covered with pillows and curtains gathered on either side of the canopy.

"I usually sleep here ..." Legolas whispered, as if undecided, but Aragorn hugged him from behind and whispered: "I think we will be well in two.."

Legolas nodded and said, "I'm going to be a moment Elrond, while you sit back.."

"Yes, yes," replied the Ranger with a mischievous air. "I will wait for your return lie down comfortably.".

Legolas nodded again e poi se ne andò.

Aragorn approfittò del tempo a sua disposizione per farsi un bagno caldo, infilarsi un paio di pantaloni comodi e, sdraiatosi sul grande letto tra i cuscini, osservò affascinato le lampade azzurre finché, senza accorgersene, scivolò nel sonno.

Si svegliò, gli sembrò, dopo un sonno lunghissimo, quando sentì che una mano fresca e morbida gli accarezzava il volto. Era Legolas, che seduto sul letto accanto a lui, lo osservava, rapito, mentre la luce azzurra traeva strani riflessi dai suoi occhi.

“Laiqalassë...” mormorò man and the elf smiled leaning over to kiss him, but the man stopped him and sitting down on the bed said, "You had something for me?".

"Yeah ..".

"Get up and stand there where the light falls ...".

The elf man listened to the request and gave him a quizzical look.

... and now stripped.. "

"I ... not ... "he murmured Legolas undecided and a bit 'intimidated by the request, but the man smiled and said soothingly: "Do not worry, it's easy, come on ...".

Legolas stood motionless, still undecided, then slowly began to untie the robe and dropped it to the parade ground, the same fate, after another short hesitation, he touched the rest of her clothes. Finally, the elf was left completely naked, and now the man felt, in turn, intimidated by that creature, wrapped in light blue. So infinitely beautiful and extremely alien than anything he had known until then, but it was only a moment and then extended a hand towards him and whispered: "Tolo (come )...".

Legolas approached the man and took his hand, he felt like he was watching the scene from outside, and when the man caught in bed with him, did not resist, but it slid between his arms.

Aragorn made him lie down beside him and began to kiss him, as his hands traveled the elf's body, stroking slowly, dropping lower and lower. When he heard Legolas caresses the slow, persistent man between her legs seemed to be crossed by streams of energy, in turn, began to kiss and caress it, until it encounters the edge of his trousers, then whispered: " helth the (stripped).

Aragorn smiled and walked away for a moment to slip off his pants and again as you were next to Legolas found himself imprisoned Elvish, who had grabbed her wrists and held them to him beside the blocked head, as he walked his body with eyes that were more exciting than any caress.

"That's what you think," Legolas murmured. "When you begin to caress no longer even remember your name, so I'll give you the pleasure you will e. ..".

Aragorn taking advantage of the decline of attention elf had managed to free her wrists, to reverse their position and now held him prisoner elf, using the weight of his body, kissed him with passion and a few moments after Legolas sank ; completely in his arms, prepared to give the man whatever he asked. Aragorn smiled pleased

when he heard Legolas' body completely surrender, let his mouth to be able to look into her eyes and whispered, "Im Aniron the ... (Want) ".

"Gado nin ... (Catch me), "said the elf.

Aragorn stared at him in the eye still for a moment, then began to go into his body, but after a few moments he stopped when he saw Legolas appear on the face of an expression of pain and felt his body stiffen. That man was living was a new experience and knew that it was also for her partner. In an attempt to distract from the pain slowly began to kiss and caress it between my legs, because after a few moments she saw him open his eyes and fix them in his. The pain was still there, but it was getting way too pleased, and Legolas squeezed in more if the man and crossed his legs behind his back.

Aragorn, who until then had held back for fear of hurting the ELF, immersed himself in his body. Legolas threw his head back and moaned loud for pleasure, nothing about his previous experience had prepared a similar satisfaction: every time a man pushed every fiber in his body was contorted with pleasure and without realizing it began to moan, "Please ... more ... stronger ...".

To meet the demand Aragorn Elf was also responding to their wishes, but he felt that he would not resist much longer: the desire for too many days.

"Legolas ... I can not resist ... "whispered to his ear.

"Yeah .. please ... "moaned the elf, and after a few moments he heard the man who indulged in his body and followed him soon.

Aragorn stood still for a few seconds left in the arms elf, then went slowly to him, kissed him gently and lay down beside her. Legolas closed his eyes and tried to bring her breathing at a normal pace, never would have expected a similar experience to that point could drag out for themselves.

standstill for a long time lying side by side in silence, then embraced Aragorn and the elf asked, "Are you okay?".

"Yes, I had never experienced anything like that, you was wonderful ... "then fell silent as embarrassed, it was not his intention to let go this way, he never did. Aragorn misunderstood his sudden silence and asked, "Are you sorry? Have I done something you regret? ".

"Of course not! It was the best thing of my life ... "the elf stopped again but this time something was different, it was as if he were listening, he sat up in bed and whispered "It is not possible ..." then stood up and after he grabbed the man's hand went with him to the window and looked out. The clouds had dissipated and the stars sparkled like diamonds in mantle blue on a blue velvet cloth.

"Now is the West Wind! A gift of the Valar, and a message of hope. ".

Aragorn looked enchanted starlight reflected in the elf's eyes and held her, kissing him passionately and then raised his arms and carried him back to bed.

long after Aragorn and Legolas went down in the gardens of Rivendell holding hands, to hear the elves sang sing to the starry sky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment