Tuesday, August 25, 2009

South Park Scientology Streaming

[Historical] Hic Sunt Leones

Author: [info] taurie_2020
Title: Hic Sunt Leones
Genre: historical
Characters: Julius Caesar and Nicomedes king of Bithynia
Note: dedicated to [info] ewyn I suggested the title


I woke up and I found you by my side ... you were not gone away: you were standing naked in front of the big window of my room and looked out ... maybe even observed the festivities that were held in the courtyard of the palace, and beyond, in the streets ... or maybe thought about Rome, the intrigues of the Senate, or even the new military campaigns that you expected?


Suddenly the torches of some young noble, drunk, that playing tag in the garden, t'illuminarono a blaze of red blood seemed!

A Bad Omen, I called you and said.


"Giulio ...."


voltasti you slowly, showing your body intact, with staring eyes now, as I feared, were already elsewhere.

When you look into the abyss, the abyss looks into you.

Yet you came to me in my bed, and I once again encourage you left under my own body. But now I knew that I was no longer anything to you: your eyes were cold and distant, like the stones in the bed of a creek frozen in deep winter ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment