Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Yamaha Majesty For Sale

[QAF U.S.] Brian & Justin

Title: Brian & Justin
Author: [info] ewyn & [info] taurie_2020
Fandom: QAF U.S.
Pairing: Brian / Justin
Note: [info] ewyn wrote the first part of Brian and [info] taurie_2020 finished the fic with the part of Justin.
Trivia: there is a second final written by Justin [info] ewyn , but my favorite ^ _-



Brian
You did not say a word. You looked at me with a look that you'd never seen before. You looked at me a long time, peering into, as if looking for something deep in my soul.
For the first time there were tears in your eyes.
I offended you, I despised your love all over again. I see your lost puppy look again. That look that made me feel remorse that never admits.
Did you stare into my eyes, as I was determined not to give up, do not want you to say that I was wrong. I have not looked down, it was me, Brian. I kept my plans.
you made your jump.
You looked at me for a few minutes, then you sighed, you turned and you're gone.
I have not stopped: I thought you would come back, like all other times.
Not so.
You are not returned.
Michael has come to take your things, one afternoon when I was not at home. He left your keys on the table, take care to let me know that you did not even want to take the risk to meet. He said a strange thing, "not because he was afraid, because did not want to see you."
I thought you would come back the next day, but you're back. Neither the day nor the next, nor the next.
I thought to meet you at the Babylon.
Not so.
I came to the diner, but you were not there either.
I went from home to your mother was very kind, offered me a cup of tea but also did not tell me anything. It is limited to a simple: "Jus is not here and he said he did not want to see you again." Almost did not recognize her while uttering those simple words bring the cup to his lips.
The days have passed, and I expect to see you back: you were always returned, I had always left a trail to find you, to bring you back to me. I could not believe that this time was different.
Then I found myself startled by every creak, peering into the crowd, suffering from insomnia, to collect an infinite series of blond boys.
And here I am.
In the only place where you have to be there.
front of your school.
My hands are shaking. I shake and I'll wait. While I wait to see your face in all the others.
Then I see you. And I fear for the first time in my life I'm afraid.
No, not fear, terror.
Because you have seen me but you did not smile.
You have not even stopped, you're coming to me with a strange expression. I do not understand. I only know that the frost has taken hold of me. You are here
, stretch out a hand to stop you. If I had not done you'd be passed over.
Lift your face and look at me.
- Hello Brian. -

Terror is now desperate. I'm in the car, I do not know where. All I know is that I started to ride when I went to that bar. It was night, now it's almost dawn.
I told you about. I asked you to come back, but you made me look again with that look incomprehensible.
not remember your words. I can not. My soul
affect it. Their meaning is too ill to remember the sounds.
not love me anymore.
I destroyed everything.
You've given up.
I still see your eyes, your eyes. They are the ones who killed the hope in me. There is nothing for me in your eyes.
You looked like you could watch a stranger. Maybe worse. To an outsider would you feel more interest. You look at me and I do not see anything.
And I know I should reproach myself.
was I who stepped on your soul.
is I who have taught you not to believe in anything.
was I who killed your hope.
I who smashed your dreams and I've thrown at the mercy wind.
I who I mocked, I put that look in your eyes.
was I who killed your love.
And I run, I would tell you that I'm wrong, that you were right. But I can not. Why you do not exist anymore.
Justin, my Justin, no longer exists.
I saw myself in you. The Brian I wanted to be.
There are successful.
I have taught you to be Brian.
It notes, because I love Justin.

Justin
I left. Yeah.
I still can not believe I really did.
It hurts, really hurts.
Yet I have no choice. Not anymore. I can no longer fool myself. I believed, I've hoped for, until now. I went against my father, my mother, against, against those who believed friends against you, against myself. I tried to understand you, to excuse, to love despite everything, despite all despite you. Now I no longer have the strength. I give up.
I can not go Brian.
I'm tired. I've worn out, you've exhausted every ounce of my strength, my strength. The only feeling I have is fatigue, tiredness and pain.
I do not think most of you can understand what I feel, what you also feel.
I know you're wearing a mask, I know that inside you there is love Brian, but I no longer have the energy to still fighting.
I believed until today that my love would be enough, that eventually I'd win, we would have won.
I was wrong: there will never be an "us".
Brian did not want to change you, really. I love you for who you are, I love all your words, your every gesture, every thought. I just wanted to see you express the feelings you show me with actions, with your gestures, your love.
not to make me happy, Bri: to make you happy.
I know that will you give up one day, because you too need to feel loved, because even one day you'll need arms to escape, because your are just words, attitudes. Why do I see you looking at me I believe that while asleep, because I feel like touches, such as stroking my hair as you kiss me, how do you love me, even when you are neither kind nor gentle but fiery and passionate. I saw that your dark side on many occasions to struggle to come to light, but have always refused, you've always thrown back in the depths of your soul. I fought for you, I fought for you but I must surrender.
not take it anymore: today, I realized that our plans are now set: I have no weapons. I have caused to react and I was still in the same way, I was saying that I loved, I've been asking you to give me an explanation and I suddenly realized that was what you expected.
We have reached an equilibrium.
That's why I'm leaving. Why are there no other way. I could go and live with you but watch helplessly at the end of my love.
know why I was so special?
you know why I was so irresistible?
Not because I loved you. Many others have loved you. It was my certainty that you would love me to make me so special. It was this that made my eyes shine, that's what I felt in every moan, every sigh, every word, every gesture of mine.
I do not have this certainty.
the contrary, now I know they are defeated and the magic is over. I know I missed a little, but I also know that will I ever get out of the closet that Brian.
punishment is endless because I know that I try to be gone terribly close.
There is only a weak light that shines in the darkness.
Someone else will succeed: my efforts were not completely in vain. The next attempt that the company will succeed and then, my love, you'll be happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment